Samir Nasri: I don't intend to leave Arsenal without winning anything

http://arsenal.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/samir-nasri_arsenal.jpg


Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri insists that he intends to win something before he makes a move to further his career away from the club.

The 23-year-old has put in strong performances this campaign, and has been linked with a move to Barcelona. And it appears that he intends to first fulfil his dream of winning the title with the Gunners before considering his options.

"All I can say is that I am enjoying my time at Arsenal and in London, and I feel there’s still a lot for me to contribute," Nasri told Sport magazine.

"One of the reasons I came to Arsenal was to win titles, and I’m not expecting to leave this club without one."

With only 16 months left on his current contract with the club, the former Marseille man admitted that talks concerning a new deal are set to take place during the summer.

"We promised each other to speak about this subject after the season ends," he said. "For now all my focus is on winning the league title and also getting as far as possible in the Champions League."

0 comments:

Post a Comment