Close

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has vowed to return from his injury problems a 'stronger and better player'.



The Wales youngster, who arrived at the Emirates two years ago, has been earmarked to return to action in November following a long injury lay-off.
The 19-year-old suffered fractures to the tibia and fibula of his right leg as a result of a crunching Ryan Shawcross tackle during the Gunners' 3-1 victory at Stoke in February.
But he has pledged to return in top form when he eventually makes his comeback.
"All I have ever wanted to do is be a professional footballer," Ramsey told Arsenal's official website.
"I am doing that now, even though I've had a little blip, and I'm very confident I will come back from this as an even stronger and better player.
"Hopefully I can keep improving and can become a great player for this football club."

Frustration

Ramsey, who was just beginning to establish himself in Arsene Wenger's line-up when he sustained the injury, has admitted his frustration at spending so much time on the sidelines.
"Obviously it has been a very difficult time for me," he added.
"I was just starting to get into the team and was putting in some good performances, and then I had the injury.
"It has been quite tough but I have had the support of my family and friends when I've been down.
"I've had help from the people at the club and I've had lots of messages from the fans which were very nice and reassuring that there is still a place here for me.
"It has been a tough time but there are quite a few people who have had similar injuries and come through it. Hopefully I can do the same."

0 comments:

Post a Comment