The Evil Witch of the Grassy Pitch



When I was going to the pitch my granddad said "Where are you going?." "The pitch" I replied, "What pitch?", "The grass pitch" I said. "Ok, I will see you later."

So when I was at the pitch my friend asked "What foot do you shoot with?" , "Both of them" I told him, " But I am good in goals as well." So he asked me to go into goals.
When I was in goal I looked up and saw a witch! She came down and took my friend and I screamed "Oh No!! He was my only friend!" I went after her and grabbed on to the broom and flrew with the witch. She brought us to her house and licked us up in a cell.
Later on I looked out of the cell and saw that the weather was disgraceful. While we were sitting in the cell she was signing a contract. I asked her what hand she wrote with, she said her right. Then I asked when we’d be going home. "NEVER!!" she screamed! So I snatched the keys and when the witch was asleep I got out and ran for life. I said "Bye bye!" to the witch and threw her keys back at her. She chased me and I ran and said "Don’t touch mne you old, ugly witch!" She stopped running and said "Yeah I am really ugly" and she fell to the ground and the cold got to her so she died. We all lived happily ever after.



James Hayes 4th class

0 comments:

Post a Comment