KOLO to City...

Kolo Toure moved from Arsenal to Manchester City for a price of around 15 million pounds

Kolo was one of the last player from the 'Invincibles' team which Arsenal had in 03-04 season who has moved to the Eastlands an d will shortly jooin his former Arsenal teammate Manu Adebayor.


His sale though would please the other defenders in the arsena squad but it will hurt Arsenal a lot as he was one of the toughtest defenders in the premier league and a strong one too.


Toure after clearing the medical was quoted saying that "I have got all wat i dreamt from the eight years i have spent in Arsenal". he was also said,"I m still 28, and i m enjoying my football so it was the right timr to move for some new challenge." he added that " my best was yet to some and i hope i give my best in Man City and help them fullfil their dreams and my dream too of a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MEDAL.


Now after getting 40 million pounds from the sale of Adebayor and Toure Arsenal must buy players to strenghten their squad with world-class quality players rather than buying youths an developing them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment