If We Met Jack Frost........

The Pupils in our class wrote creative stories about meeting Jack Frost. Read our creative stories below.

Leroy
One day I was walking down the street. I saw a blue man and it was Jack Frost. I said hello . He said hello back. I asked him "Do you want to go to the pictures to see Yes Man" .
We went to see it. It was gas. So after that we went to Funderland. We went on every ride. They were fantasic. Then we went back to my place and played some games. Then Jack had to go. I said bye Jack, KEEP COOL ...

Brandon
"Hello Jack Frost. How is the weather like up there because it is freezing down here. Come on and we will go to Noctors for a few points of Guinness and then we will go to Chartbusters for a few minutes of sunbeds". Then we will get a few films to watch in my house. We got Hot Fuzz, Norbet, Longest Yard, Mean Machine and Green Street. So when we got home my ma was in bed so I stuck on the films and me and Jack lied on the chairs and watched all of the films until we fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment